Overall Winner “Best Canvas Tent”
Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow Deluxe 8-Person Tent
The Kodiak Flex-Bow Deluxe canvas tent has no major inherent flaws and offers plenty of benefits for a wide variety of different situations. For example, while the hydrostatic rating is not provided, Kodiak’s patented Hydra-Shield waterproofing offers some of the best protection against water that we came across with the ability to further improve it with spray-on silicone.
Beyond the excellent waterproofing, this canvas tent is also one of the more durable that we came across with a 10 oz ceiling, 8 ½ oz walls, and a 16 oz polyester-reinforced vinyl floor. As if that were not enough, the Kodiak Flex-Bow Deluxe canvas tent is also one of the lightest models on our list at only 79 pounds.
It is most surprising that given this canvas tent’s general high-level of quality, it does not cost that much for a canvas tent. As an added cherry on top, the Kodiak Flex-Bow Deluxe canvas tent comes with a large 7’ x 6’ awning to protect in case you want to sit outside of the tent.
Bottom Line: The Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow Deluxe has something for everyone, whether you want a product that lasts, handles extreme weather, or includes some extra features.
The Best Canvas Tents for Camping & Hunting
While a standard tent made out of polyester or nylon might do in many instances, there is something about the classic canvas tent that appeals to many. This material allows for larger tents without worrying about supports properly bearing the build, but it far exceeds the capabilities of most other materials.
However, unlike the wide variety of materials used for tents, canvas is one of the few organic materials which carries several potential issues. As such, figuring out which canvas tent is right for you can be a difficult task, whether hunting or camping.
That is why we put together a list of the nine best canvas tents of 2020, highlighting what each one does best. We also provide a helpful buyer’s guide, so you can better navigate the unique qualities that make the best canvas tents tremendous and find the right one for your next trip.
The Benefits of Canvas Tents
- Breathability – While not always as breathable as certain synthetic fibers, cotton is inherently a breathable material and benefits canvas tents.
- Quiet – One area where cotton canvas outshines almost every synthetic material is in how quiet it is without the crinkling and rustling.
- Insulation – Outside of a couple of specific synthetic materials, canvas presents some of the best natural insulation out of all materials commonly used for tents.
- Durability – Again, there are only a few select materials which are naturally more durable than canvas cotton on a pound for pound basis.
- Resistance – Whether you look at wind resistance or heat resistance, most synthetic materials struggle to compete with canvas. The heat resistance especially comes in handy if you want to cook inside of the canvas tent with a stove.
- Weight – This is arguably one of the most significant issues with canvas tents as they weigh significantly more than a comparable tent made of synthetic fibers.
- Mold/Mildew – As an organic material, cotton canvas runs the risk of developing mold and mildew much easier than synthetic materials.
- Cost – Because the manufacturing process has more steps and requires more labor, canvas tents tend to carry a higher price tag.
How To Choose The Right Canvas Tent – Buying Guide
Size & Purpose
Canvas Tents for Camping
The main thing to consider with a general camping canvas tent is that it likely does not need to handle as much bad weather as a hunting tent probably does. Instead, it is often a better idea to look for a camping canvas tent that provides more breathability with reliable waterproofing.
In terms of size, it depends on the size of your party, but camping canvas tents come in extremely large sizes.
Canvas Tents for Hunting
Unless you hunt with an exceptionally large party, the chances are that you do not need the largest canvas tent on the market. However, because most hunting seasons tend to fall in the autumn or winter months, it is more important to make sure that the tent can handle inclement weather.
This is easily the most crucial kind of weather resistance to consider, as it is likely the one you are liable to encounter most. Waterproofing is rated by the amount of hydrostatic pressure a tent’s canvas can withstand and is given in millimeters. That said, many manufacturers do not provide the hydrostatic rating of their tent and instead provide the waterproofing material or process.
This one can get a bit tricky as it depends far more on your region and where you go camping than anything else. That said, most of the best canvas tents use thick steel poles and numerous guylines to make sure the tent remains upright. The design of the tent can play a factor as well with bell or dome tents generally handling the wind better than rectangular tents.
This can be taken in a couple of ways, with the most obvious being how breathable the canvas tent is. While canvas is a naturally breathable material, the waterproofing can limit this a bit, so make sure to get a tent with plenty of ventilation.
The second heat resistance involves high temperatures associated with fire stoves that can be placed inside tents for cooking and warmth. Please note, for safety reasons you should never use a camp stove inside a tent that doesn’t have a specific vent to accommodate it.
The inclusion of a stovepipe opening is necessary if you want to cook inside a canvas tent to prevent carbon dioxide poisoning. Ensure that a tent with a stovepipe opening also includes protective material lining the opening to avoid damage over long term use.
While the best canvas tents tend to be larger than your average synthetic fiber tent, one of the reasons for camping in the first place is to spend time outdoors. One of the more helpful comfort features included with some canvas tents is a canopy or gazebo to protect you from the rain or sun while sitting outdoors.
While canvas bell tents might provide some inherent resistance to wind, the amount of functional space inside of a bell tent is often depending on the height of the walls. Rectangular canvas tents, though not necessarily as stable against high winds, often provide more comfortable functional space with taller walls.
Set up Ease
Most of the time, you should expect a canvas tent to take some time and potentially multiple people to set up. Granted, smaller tents or those that employ snapping poles can be set up quickly by a single person, but that tends to be the exception and not the rule.
Make sure to set up the canvas tent before you go camping, so you know how many people and much time it takes to do so.
Weight & Packed Size
As mentioned in the general “cons” list of canvas tents, weight is one of the most significant downsides of this type of shelter. As such, few canvas tents are particularly “haulable”, and many of them are much too heavy to be comfortably carried by one person.
As such the weight should be viewed as either how close can you get your vehicle to your pitch site, and how many trips back and forth to your vehicle would be necessary. The lighter options on this list will, rather obviously, be better suited for campsites where you can’t park your vehicle closeby.
Canvas Tents for Camping & Hunting Reviewed
Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow Deluxe 8-Person Tent
Best Canvas Tent
- Your purchase includes One Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow Deluxe 8-Person Tent | Two large D-shaped doors (front & back) with #10 YKK zippers | Four Large windows with no-see-um mesh
- Tent dimensions – 46” W x 13” D x 13” H | Ceiling height – 6’6” | Awning – 84” x 78” | Capacity – 8-person
- Two funnel-flow vents help improve air flow and temperature management
- Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, set-up
- Made with Hydra-Shield, 100% cotton duck canvas that is durable, watertight and breathable
The Kodiak Flex-Bow Deluxe canvas tent is one of the more complete models that we reviewed and has the added benefit that it is an inexpensive option too. For that cost, you will get one of the most waterproof tents that we found thanks to Kodiak’s patented Hydra-Shield waterproofing, though it does not give a specific hydrostatic rating.
Beyond the waterproofing, the Kodiak Flex-Bow Deluxe canvas cabin tent is also fairly durable with a ceiling and walls made out of 10 oz and 8 ½ oz 100% cotton duck canvas, respectively as well as 16 oz polyester-reinforced vinyl floor. For all of its durability and waterproofing, this camping tent is lighter than most of the models we encountered at only 79 pounds.
On the other hand, this is one of the tents you need to check carefully immediately after purchase as it is known to come with some quality control issues. To compound this issue, if you do not check the tent ahead of time, customer service can be a pain to work with and often does not respond as you would prefer.
- Only weighs 79 lbs
- Comes with a canopy
- Has Hydra-Shield waterproofing
- Is less expensive
- Has iffy QC
- Has poor customer service
Bottom Line: The Kodiak Flex-Bow Deluxe tent checks all of the boxes with plenty of space, dependable durability, excellent waterproofing, and a canopy for outdoor protection.
Bushtec Adventure Delta Zulu
Best Family Canvas Tent
- Fabric: Extremely durable military-grade 550 gsm canvas, ripstop, waterproof, CPAI 84 fire retardant (meets all international and USA standards), rot resistant and UV resistant. Built to last with no color fading for 15 years.
- High quality features: Built in PVC flooring with flood walls keeps water out. Features a double roof for extra ventilation and electricity supply socket pockets. Heavy duty 10YKK zippers. Easy set up in under 30 minutes with no tools required. Includes storm straps, ground stakes and waterproof carry bag.
- Construction: Taped seams to ensure waterproof integrity. Powder coated 1.2 MM steel poles, zinc coated D rings and brass eyelets. Wind tunnel tested to withstand winds of 50 MPH. Two large windows with mosquito gauze maximizes airflow. Inner and outer flaps help provide extra warmth or cooling as needed.
- Spacious size: Complete combo system, includes both the Zulu 1200 gazebo and Delta Zulu 3000 chalet tent. 4 person capacity, tall enough for a 6 foot person to stand comfortably.
- Specs: Open size 9 feet x 6 feet x 7 feet high. Packed size 32 inches x 15 inches x 13 inches. 113 lbs. Imported.
The Bushtec Adventure Delta Zulu is arguably as impressive as our overall winner with the bonus of being a bit better for small families of four. The reason this tent is so great for families comes down to the included gazebo canopy, which provides the largest protected outdoor space out of any model that we came across.
On top of that, the Bushtec Adventure Delta Zulu is durable with a ceiling and walls made of 550 gsm ripstop military-grade canvas and a 19 0z PVC floor– the thickest floor on our list. Beyond its overall durability, the Bushtec Adventure Delta Zulu tent provides decent waterproofing with a 550 mm hydrostatic rating and seams that do not leak.
On the other hand, to achieve these excellent specs, this canvas tents tips the scales at the heaviest weight we reviewed at 127 pounds. It also does not help that the tent and gazebo combination of the Bushtec Adventure Delta Zulu tent are expensive– even for a canvas tent.
- Has 550 gsm ripstop walls
- Has a 19 oz PVC floor
- Has a canopy gazebo
- Has a 550 mm hydrostatic rating
- Large windows
- Is more expensive
- Is a heavy tent
Bottom Line: With an overall size large enough to accommodate a family and a build durable enough to handle children, the large canopy makes this tent a no-brainer for families.
Happybuy Canvas Tent
Largest Canvas Tent
- Note：9.84ft （without Stove Hole）；13.1ft / 16.4ft / 19.7ft （with Stove Hole）【WATERPROOF COTTON CANVAS TENT】- The tent for stove is made of cotton canvas with waterproof treatment and has taped the stitch seam. It is more durable to resist winds, rain and snow.
- 【SAFE & BREATHABLE】- The tent for stove features high quality mesh screen door and windows with zipper to let you open the tent for a breeze or a view without worrying about bugs or critters. Four top holes for smooth exhaust.
- 【SUPER LARGE CAPACITY】- This is a 5m dia. bell tent that usually can fit 8-10 persons sleeping on inflatable mattresses.
- 【FIRM & STABLE SUPPORT】- Strong steel center poles, galvanized frame tubes, tight nylon rope and wind rope nails are all provided for installation. Firm and stable enough to resist strong wind, rain or even snow.
- 【4-SEASON BELL TENT】- This is a 4-season style bell tent suitable for all weather. In winter, you can install a stove to keep warm. You even can roll up the whole sidewall for good airflow and view.
Happybuy may not be that well-known, but they made it a point to offer more space than any other model that we came across. With a 16’4 ⅘” x 16’4 ⅘” x 13’2 ½” size, the Happybuy canvas tent is one of the largest in diameter and provides one of the tallest clearances as well. Making it suitable for 10 people (and maybe a little more at a push).
In terms of general durability, this tent uses 300 gsm cotton canvas for the ceiling and walls and 540 gsm PVC for the floor. Even more impressive, the Happybuy tent has one of the best waterproof coatings we encountered with a hydrostatic rating of 3000 mm for the walls and ceiling and 5000 mm for the floor.
That said, this is nowhere near the most waterproof tent we encountered due to the shoddy seams, which let in far too much water. On top of that, the size of this product combined with the durable materials and thick waterproof coating makes it heavier than most.
- Has a 300 gsm canvas walls
- Has a 540 gsm PVC floor
- Has a 3000/5000 mm hydrostatic rating
- Comes in 5 sizes
- Not great seams
- Is a heavy tent
Bottom Line: The HappyBuy offers solid construction and hydrostatic rating, but the 16’4 ⅘” x 16’4 ⅘” x 13’2 ⅖” dimensions allow this great option to fit more people than most.
Toogh 3-4 Person Dome Tent
Best Budget Canvas Tent
- ✅【Unique and fantastic design】The tent is Super easy to set up and take down in only 60 seconds，Simply lift up the top of the tent and it will automatic installation. Press the end of the pole at moment which poles have yellow labels, automatically folding tent
- ✅【High Quality Waterproof Fabric】Outside tent with a waterproof level of 3000mm is made of 210D oxford fabric + Silicone Coating. The tent floor with a waterproof level of 10000mm is made of 210T
- ✅【100% Risk Free Pirchase】: Are you unsatisfied with the our tent? we offer 24-hour customer service and a 12-month satisfaction guarantee for a completely risk-free purchase. If there are any problems with the tent, please e-mail us. So do not hold back any longer
- ✅【Camping Tents with Dual Doors】Ultralight tent with extremely dense mosquito net, provides better ventilation and protects against mosquito bites. This waterproof tent has 2 doors, offer easy access, The mesh windows allow the breeze to come in and keep the mosquito out
- ✅【Six Angles Design】More Stable in the Windy and Rainy Weather According to Mathematical Theory，can accommodate at least 2 adults and 2 child
Toogh is another mostly unknown brand but makes its mark on our list thanks to its outrageously low price for a canvas tent, easily making it our best budget canvas tent. While not the most durable, this model still provides solid durability with 210D oxford canvas for the floor and walls and 210T oxford canvas for the floor.
If you have a big enough party to distribute the gear, this might also be one of the few canvas tents you consider for backpacking trips as it weighs 11 ¾ pounds. Even better, this tent has the highest hydrostatic ratings on our list with the ceiling and walls boasting 3000 mm and the floor boasting an incredible 10000 mm.
Unfortunately, this fantastic hydrostatic rating gets overshadowed and undercut by shoddy seam work that allows too much water into the tent during even moderate rain. Also, while this tent is easy to set up thanks to a pop-up style, it is easily one of the least stable canvas tents on our list in high winds.
- Only weighs 11 ¾ lbs
- Has a 3000/10000 mm hydrostatic rating
- Made of 210D/210T oxford cotton
- Is less expensive
- Not that stable
- Not great seams
Bottom Line: The Toogh is the lightest model on our list as well as one of the easiest to set up, but its low price puts it in a category of its own for canvas tents.
DANCHEL 6 Person Canvas Tent with Two Stove Jacket
Best Cookout Canvas Tent
- WHAT IS IT: This is heavy duty rainproof windproof snow-proof large size(10ft to 20ft diameter) khaki cotton canvas bell tent with two stove jacket(top and down). Easy set up,Support by one center pole and one door pole and fixed by pegs and stakes. It has the SBS brand zippers on the floor and the sidewall can be roll up or down. Beauty and simplicity.
- WHY US:1, Two stove jacket on the top and wall both size(hole diameter 3.9inch) meet the industry standards stove and professionally installed to protect the integrity of your canvas. And it can be covered with a flap when not in use. 2, Significant with DANCHEL OUTDOOR logo both in the tent wall and carry bag. 3, Make a store bag design in inside of the tent. 4, Unique insect protection design in Door zipper junction,no way that any insect can in.
- TEST GUARANTEE:We take our brand seriously, Our new stove jacket has high temperature resistance strip around the stove jacket, we test in 500 degree temperature, it no burned or melt. Our tent each part has the waterproof design and it has the bathtub design on the floor. We set up the tents correctly in outdoor for year, bear big rainy and windy days， no leak or wet inside.
- QUALITY SERVICE: 5 year quality warranty excludes normal wear and tear. We can propose an optimal solve plan within 24 hours, Then implement plan, at last the customer problem can be solved within 6 days.
- WIDELY USED: You can use for hotel, cabin or travel house in your yard, in the lawn， the forest, used in the mountain, and even used in the cement floor plaza and house roof plane. Note: if set up in the cement floor you need Prepare yourself stone stakes or expansion screw or construction nail.
The DANCHEL canvas tent comes with plenty of great features, but its most unique quality is the inclusion of 2 separate stovepipe openings– the only entry we reviewed to do so. In fairness, part of the reason this tent can accommodate 2 stovepipe openings is because of its massive size.
At 16’7 ⅕” x 16’7 ⅕” x 9’9 ⅗”, the DANCHEL provides the most floor space out of all the products reviewed and plenty of headspace to go with it, more than comfortably accommodating 6 people. This product is also durable with walls and a ceiling made out of 285 gsm canvas and a floor made out of 480 gsm PVC– not to mention the 1500 mm hydrostatic rating.
To get all of this exceptional quality without worrying about weak seams or instability, you have to pay a pretty penny. This model is also on the heavier side at 110 pounds and is not especially easy to set up.
- Is 16.6’ x 16.6’ x 9.8’
- Has a 1500 mm hydrostatic rating
- Has 285 gsm canvas walls
- Has a 480 gsm PVC floor
- Is more expensive
- Is a heavy tent
Bottom Line: As the only model on our list with 2 different stove pipe openings, the DANCHEL offers versatility and warmth for large groups.
Kodiak Canvas 1-Person Canvas Swag Tent
Best 1-Person Canvas Tent
- Roomy 6'8" long, and almost 3 feet wide
- Comfy 2-inch foam mattress pad with flannel cover included
- Zip-open windows at head and foot for air flow and temperature management
- Made with Hydra-Shield 100% cotton duck canvas
- Top unzips and rolls back converting into a screen shelter
The Kodiak Swag stands out on our list primarily as the only model designed to accommodate a single person. What is most impressive about this build is that even Kodiak’s single-person tent uses the company’s proprietary Hydra-Shield waterproofing to keep you and your gear dry.
Because the Kodiak Swag houses only one or, perhaps, a couple, it is also an inexpensive option, especially for canvas tents.
However, it is essential to keep in mind that as a one-person tent, the Kodiak Swag is only 6’8” x 3’ x 2’3”, meaning you may not even be able to sit up inside of it. To compound this issue a bit, this tent is not the most stable, though it does not fall as much as it sags.
- Comes with a sleeping pad
- Has 8 ½ oz HydraShield walls
- Only weighs 17 ½ lbs
- Is less expensive
- Is a smaller tent
- Has iffy stability
Bottom Line: While canvas tents tend to be made for larger groups, the Kodiak Swag bucks the trend and offers a great option for single campers.
White Duck Outdoors Avalon Canvas Tent
Most Breathable Canvas Tent
- STANDARD FEATURES: Zipped-in 16 oz. high density PVC groundsheet. 5” wide Stove Jack opening made from Vinyl Fire Retardant Material with a flap. Standard Bug Mesh Door and four Windows feature heavy duty trouble-free military grade YKK zippers for maximum functionality. All 1/4" Polyester UV resistant Dura ropes are pre attached with triangular metal rope tension adjusters and elastic cords. Center pole and Door A-Frame.
- 4 SEASON TENT: The generous spacious design has Standard Wall height of 3' & Peak height over 9’ which makes the tent extremely comfortable as space can be utilized from all angles. 16 oz. poly-vinyl coated high density zipped-in groundsheet which can be removed and wall can be rolled up to allow maximum ventilation and cool breeze. Groundsheet at door have hook & eye system to make it flat for movement.
- FEATURES: Extremely generous height Standard Bug No-See-Um Mesh Entrance Door with three way zipper made from high quality PVC Dipped UV Resistant Mesh to enjoy the view yet stay protected. Extremely functional Tension cord on the door entrance and rain flap to keep water out. Four large strategic roof vents on the opposite side to ensure maximum ventilation. Standard Bug Mesh Door and Windows.
- EXTRA VENTILATION: There are total 8 windows in 4M, 10 windows in 5M and 12 windows in 6M, all windows are of 3-layer feature; heavy duty vinyl No-See-Um mesh to keep mosquitoes out and canvas flap on outer and inner tent. Four windows with detachable bug mesh are used to attach a sleeping pod (not included with the tent) for additional capacity. Four utility pockets, four large top vents with No-See-Um Mesh & hood. All the seams are double stitched, corners are reinforced for added strength. Th
- SET-UP: The tent is packed in 100% polyester waterproof bag with carry strap. The tent can be pitched by one person. The Construction of the tent is based on a Standing Steel Galvanized Pole with Dee for Hanging Light and Galvanized Steel A-frame for Door that allows wider and easy entrance which gives ample space to create a beautiful exotic stay area with hanging decorations and even roof décor. Keep the tent clean and in bone-dry conditions when not using it.
The White Duck Outdoors Avalon shares plenty of excellent features with competitors that make it a solid choice, but its breathability is virtually unmatched. This is thanks in large part to the inclusion of 8 mesh windows as well as heat vents at the top of the tent.
Beyond breathability, this is another product with reliable durability thanks to a ceiling and walls made out of 101 oz army duck canvas and a floor made out of 16 oz poly-vinyl. When you consider that the White Duck Outdoors Avalon also comes with a 5” stovepipe opening and a 450 mm hydrostatic rating, it is easy to love.
Still, like with all high-quality canvas tents, this model is expensive, especially when you consider that it is a good size but not extremely large. On top of that, this is another heavy tent, weighing in at 105 pounds and is not easy to set up by yourself.
- Is 13’1” x 13’1”, 8’6”
- Has 10.1 oz canvas walls
- Has a 16 oz PVC floor
- Has a great construction
- Is more expensive
- Is a heavy tent
Bottom Line: The White Duck Outdoors Avalon offers plenty of space and durability, but the sheer amount of ventilation and breathability sets this model apart from the rest.
Trek Tents 246C Cotton Canvas Cabin Tent
Best Cold Weather Canvas Tent
- 100% cotton walls and roof
- Heavy duty vinyl-coated canvas floor for long wear
- Three extra large screen windows with inside zip storm flaps
- Wide front screen door with zip rain flaps
- 1" diameter powder coated steel farm
The Trek Tents 246C offers plenty of solid features, but its best quality is how well it handles freezing temperatures, especially compared to the competition. Part of this comes from the solid build that uses 10 oz cotton canvas for the walls and ceiling and 10 oz vinyl-coated canvas for the floor.
While not the largest, the Trek Tents 246C more than makes up for this with a rectangular walled design that affords a more functional room than some of the larger bell tents. Even better, this is one of the lighter canvas tents that we reviewed at only 64 pounds and can be assembled by a single person.
Unfortunately, all of this quality has to cost something, and the Trek Tents 246C is an expensive option– especially considering that it does not come with a stovepipe opening. It also does not help that while this entry is excellent at dealing with cold temperatures, it does not fare well with heavy winds.
- Only weighs 64 lbs
- Has 10 oz canvas walls
- Has a 10 oz vinyl-coated canvas floor
- Has tall walls
- Is more expensive
- Not good with wind
Bottom Line: The Trek Tents 246C buttons up better than any model that we came across, which is perfect for protecting you against bitter cold weather.
Glamcamp Bell Tent
- LARGE SPACE for 4-6 SLEEP:Bell tent diameter 13.1ft (4m), door height- 59in, top height -98.4in, side wall height 23.6in, the stove hole center from floor is 15.7in. It can fit 1 queen-sized bed and 2 twin-sized beds
- 100% COTTON CANVAS:OUTTOP Bell Tent use durable and breathable 100% cotton canvas,water Repellent,UV Resistant and fire Repellent .All our seams are double stitched,reinforced for the corners.
- COMPLETE PACKAGE: Includes quality Sewn-in PE groundsheet with zipper,Tent account, 5” wide Stove Jack opening, Standard Bug Mesh on Door and 4 Windows with Mosquito screen, 4 top Vents for extra ventilation, Heavy duty trouble-free double-side zippers for maximum functionality, Galvanized Steel Entrance Pole and Center Pole, Tool Kit that includes Pegs, Pins and Rain Cap - ALL packed in waterproof tent bag
- SEPARABLE GROUNDSHEET DESIGN:The Tent coolest feature is the zip-away floor that transforms your tent into a canopy for outdoor events such as festivals, Family Camping, weddings, Picnics, parties, Luxury Camping and group campouts.
- EASY to SET UP:Just 20 Minute can finish it;Step 1:Get the pole out and extend them,make it stands in an upright position;Step 2:Get the A frame Entrance pole enter the tent,move forward to the door space until it is upright;Step 3:Attach the guy ropes to the canvas loops,and using the large peg attach the guy rope above the door,do the other guy rope around the tent.
Our last entry is the Glamcamp camping tent, which meets most of the industry standards without necessarily having some of the glaring flaws its competitors do. On top of that, this tent is inexpensive due to its newly formed company, making it an excellent value.
For example, the Glamcamp comes with 285 gsm canvas ceiling and walls as well as a 540 gsm PVC floor. Even better, this is one of the larger canvas tents that we reviewed at 13’ x 13’ x 8’2” and makes it a point to reinforce the seams, unlike some newer companies.
That said, this camping tent provides less information than most, so we do not know its waterproof rating– though the company advertises its ability to withstand heavy rains. The Glamcamp is a bit heavier than some at 93 pounds and cannot handle the strongest winds.
- Is 13’ x 13’ x 8’2”
- Has 285 gsm cotton walls
- Has a 540 gsm PVC floor
- Is less expensive
- Has little information
- Is a heavy tent
Bottom Line: While the Glamcamp is a bit of an unknown quantity at this point, all of the general specs seem to fall within the line of a reliable option.
Last update on 2020-07-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API