OVERALL WINNER – “The Best Heated Gloves”
Seirus Heattouch Inferno
Curating a list of the best heating gloves is quite the task, but picking the overall best pair was easy. The Seirus Heattouch Inferno stood out well above the rest with its precise stitching, excellent craftsmanship, and the use of high-quality materials.
The Heattouch gloves are made of 100% pure full-grain leather. Not only will your hands stay warm, but they’ll stay warm in style and luxury. This is backed up by 150g Primaloft plus 100g HeatLock™ fabrics for the insulation. Both fabrics are excellent insulators used by top manufacturers all over the world.
The gloves have three temperature settings, allowing the 7.4V, 2,200 mAh battery to have a 2 to 6-hour battery life. They are an excellent choice for anyone, although they do come with a hefty price tag. However, invest in the right pair once, and you won’t have to buy them again.
Keep Your Hands Warm with the Best Heated Gloves
When the temperature drops, people grab their cold-weather gear to stay warm. However, when your hands are cold, it can be hard for the rest of you to get warm, no matter how much clothing you may be wearing.
It’s essential to have a great pair of hiking gloves for cold weather, but sometimes you need gloves with a “kick”. This is especially true for people who suffer from certain conditions such as diabetes or Raynaud’s phenomenon that can cause your extremities to be cold all the time. Although, those folks spending hours partaking in winter sports could also use a little battery power to help keep themselves warm
No matter if you have a disease or if your hands are just plain cold, wearing electric heat gloves will bring you warming comfort, and keep your hands warm. We’ve created a curated list of heated gloves on the market, including the Seirus Heattouch Inferno, the overall best pair. Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about heated gloves.
Features to Consider in a Heated Glove
Every manufacturer will tell you that they have a long-lasting battery. After all, it’s a marketing tactic to get your money. However, there is one specific rating on a battery you should make sure and look at – the mAh rating. This stands for milliamps per hour. Of course, there are other factors that go into how long the battery will last, but, we aren’t going to make this a math lesson. Just remember, the higher the mAh rating, the longer your battery will provide a charge.
Think about how long you’ll be wearing your winter gloves at a time. If you’ll only wear them for short periods before you’re able to charge them, you can go with a low mAh. However, if you need them for extended periods of time, or you plan to use high heat settings, you’d do yourself an injustice by getting a low mAh battery.
The average mAh rating for the batteries in heated gloves is 2,200 mAh.
Outer Shell / Weatherproofing
You would think that all heated gloves are waterproof, but unfortunately, that’s not the case. That means that you can’t use most of them in the rain. Waterproof heater gloves do exist, but be aware that you’re going to pay for that feature.
The outer shell of heated gloves can be made of several different materials, each with their own perks. You’ll likely find a combination of materials. These can include:
- Leather – the best choice depending on the grade; excellent insulator
- Faux leather – less maintenance than real leather but not as durable; affordable
- Lycra – high breathability but low heat retention
- Polyester – naturally water-resistant (not waterproof) and durable but low breathability and not great for sensitive skin.
- Polyurethane – would be used as supplemental material more for design purposes.
No matter how good a pair of heated gloves are, if you can’t fit them, they aren’t worth a penny. Most heated gloves come in multiple sizes, so it’s merely a matter of knowing your glove size.
To figure out your glove size, measure around the center of your palm. For men, an XS starts at 6.5 to 7.5 inches. Go up a size for each additional inch. For women, an XS starts at 6 to 6.5 inches. Go up a size for each additional half of an inch.
Fit isn’t the same as size. Certain material will change how your gloves fit. For example, lycra is a stretchable material, so it’s going to offer the most form-fitting gloves. However, lycra easily snaps back to its original shape. Leather tends to stretch out over time, so you may find that feel a little baggy on your hands after wearing them often. Polyester doesn’t shrink or stretch very much so, with this material, what you see is what you get. Nylon stretches, but not as much as lycra. It’s not form-fitting.
Heating Element Styles
The heating element in heated gloves varies just as much as the style of the gloves do. Some heating elements only heat one side. Some may extend to the fingertips of the gloves, while others may only provide a central heating point.
We’ll be honest with you – the heating element style is the biggest factor affecting the price. Most gloves with decent warming elements are over $100. Occasionally there may be a budget option worth mentioning. In fact, we have one in the list below.
It’s rare to find people who don’t have a cell phone these days. While some people don’t mind using a stylus pen, most people just want to use their fingers to operate their touchscreen devices. Most heating glove manufacturers take this into account. It’s rare that you’ll find a pair of heating gloves without “touchscreen compatible” fingertips. It may only be the pointing finger, but sometimes it could be all the fingers or the whole palm area.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
How long do the batteries take to charge?
Charging time depends on the charger as much as the battery.
- AA NiMH batteries: 4-6 hours for a fast charger, 8-10 hours for a standard
- All Li-Ion batteries: 2-3 hours
Are they machine washable?
No, they aren’t. Washing the products in a machine can damage the elements and wires. You may be able to wash the liners if they are removable.
Why should I buy battery heated gloves when regular ones are a lot cheaper?
Regular gloves are nice, but battery heated products provide you with the ultimate protection against cold weather. Not only will they keep your hands warm, but they will protect your skin.
Is the whole hand heated or just the fingers?
Heat elements vary from brand to brand. However, it’s rare that you will find a pair that only heats the fingers. You may find a pair that only heats the hand. The best ones heat both.
What kind of batteries do I need, and where can I find spares?
Most products use Li-ion batteries, although you may find some that use AA batteries. You can find spares at many electronics stores or online.
Are heated gloves safe?
These products are safe as long as you use them as advised. Advances in technology have addressed many of the concerns of Li-ion batteries from the past.
The Best Heated Gloves Reviewed
Volt Tatra Men’s Rechargeable
- BATTERIES INCLUDED: Includes two powerful 7.4v 2200mah rechargeable lithium batteries, and a dual charger. Simply charge the batteries, connect to the gloves and enjoy hours of warmth.
- HEAT ON COMMAND: Four power level settings allowing you to select your desired heat output. Highest setting provides 2 hours of heat while the lowest setting provides 8 hours
- POWER HEATING: The gloves warm the entirety of BOTH sides of your hands, including the length of each individual finger, including the thumb as well as the back and palm of the hand with 4 power level settings.
- USA-DEVELOPED: Designed, developed and shipped from right here in the USA. Our company was founded in the Pacific Northwest with a commitment to help people stay warm. You won’t have to guess what you’ll get with Volt products.
- SIZING: Measure completely around the knuckles in inches to determine your size.
The Volt Tatra gloves is one of the best heating gloves on the market because of its insulation. The Tatra gloves have a three-layer system. The first layer is what they call the zero layer. This is due to the ultra-thin heating wires bonded to the lining. This helps to reduce bulk.
The second layer is made from Aquatex fabric, which is waterproof and windproof and contains the heat instead of letting it escape. The outer layer consists of a waterproof nylon shell on one side and a premium, full-grain soft leather palm on the other side.
The Tatra’s come in five sizes but only one color – black. It has a 7.4v 2,200 mAh rechargeable lithium battery and has four heat level settings. The battery life runs for 2 to 8 hours, depending on which heat level you use. The warming elements extend to the fingers and can heat to over 150°F.
- Made in the USA.
- Available in a women’s version (different color).
- Doesn’t lose a lot of heat.
- Not touchscreen compatible.
- The fit is a little small.
Bottom Line: These gloves are a high quality product that works well while still being stylish and is offered at a fair price point that doesn’t break the bank.
Best Budget Option
- 【Soft Breathable Insulated Material Heated Gloves】Greensha rechargeable electric heated gloves are made of 83%Cotton,10%Polyester,7%Lycra spandex, absorbent,breathable,quick-drying,elastic thickened.This battery operated gloves keep your hands comfort,dry and warm all day.The temperature of this heated gloves is up to 150℉,keeping your hands warm on those long winter day&nights.
- 【Two 7.4V Rechargeable Batteries Electric Heated Gloves】The Battery operated hand warmer gloves include two 7.4V 2200MAH rechargeable Li-ion batteries,3 Levels Temperature Setting: High medium and Low,you can adjust the heat temperature of this heated rechargeable gloves according to the environment and weather around you with this battery operated gloves,in case of being too hot and leading your hand to sweating.
- 【Heating Elements Covers Back of Hands,Palm,Small Part of Fingers】This heated gloves for hunting use Far Infrared Carbon Fiber Heating Elements,cover back of hands,palm,small part of fingers,keep your hand from getting cold.After full charge,level low lasts about 5 hours,medium:3-4 hours,high:2-3 hours.You can charge electric gloves with the AC adapter packed in the package,These battery hand warmers are a perfect solution to chronically cold hand, poor circulation,arthritis&other winter issues.
- 【L/XL For Men/Women】The heated thermal gloves are standard L/XL size.These heated hand warmer gloves for both men and women are made of super flexible and high quality sports fabric.The batteries are lightweight and fit into a pouch located the side of the gloves.It won't be too tight for your hand.Heated socks are great for hunting,skiing,ice fishing,hiking,and any other outdoor sports events.
- 【Easy Wash & One-year Customer Service】You can wipe these heated battery operated gloves use wet cloth,but attention that you should remove the batteries of Greensha heated electric gloves and put the power cable into pocket before wiping.If you have any questions or doubts about this hand warmers men/women,please contact us.We would assist you ASAP within 24 hours.
It’s always wise to have a budget option, and Greensha’s offering were the best budget option that we came across. Sure, you’ll sacrifice a few features, but these gloves will heat your hands, and that’s what matters.
One big difference between this model and higher-priced products is that they use AA batteries, which are not included. However, you can use rechargeable AA batteries, so you don’t have to buy them over and over. Another difference is that the heating element doesn’t extend to the fingers.
They have one heat setting, and it heats in the range of 95-113°F. They are made from faux leather and a cotton blend, and they have a forefinger touchscreen ability.
- Touchscreen capabilities.
- Cinched wrist helps to block out the wind.
- Doesn’t heat the fingers.
- AA batteries may not last long or provide a lot of power.
Bottom Line: These gloves are an excellent choice for someone who just needs a little heat for a short amount of time.
- 【Soft Breathable Material】Thin Heated gloves liner,can wear with other gloves.Made of Lycra outside, Soft and breathable on palm, electric modules using thin, soft,You can be more comfortable movement.It's a comfortable and practical thin heating glove liner great for cold weather.Hand wash or Machine wash(must put heating gloves liner into wash bag).
- 【Superior Heating Elements】Battery Heated gloves,Upgraded Far infrared fiber heating elements covers whole back of the hand,fingers and finger tips.Warmer than ordinary battery heating gloves on the market.Especially the fingertips can give you more warmth.Perfect for anyone working in the cold. Rechargeable heated gloves can be stimulate your hands blood circulation.Great for people who with Raynaud's,Arthritis,Bad Circulation ,Stiff Joints.Say goodbye to cold hands.
- 【Large-capacity Li-ion Batteries&Touch Sensor】Those Heated Gloves with touch screen functionality on finger will work on smart device. The heating Mitten gloves with 2 Rechargeable batteries ,Safe and effective US standard dual charger.3 heat setting and adjust the temperature easily.Heating Up to 7 Hours in Low gear.(Full Charged).add low power warning function.7.4v 2200mah large-capacity battery life for Electronics Gloves is longer and safer than ordinary 3.7v batteries on the market.
- 【Excellent warmth】Those electric gloves liners for men and women perfect for Winter outdoor indoor work, like driving,riding, fishing, walking dogs, running, Outdoor work,heating and durable.Give you warmth and comfort for a long time.Won't shock, even when wet!The battery heating gloves Include:One pair gloves, two unit 7.4V 2200mah batteries, US dual charger, portable storage bags and instructions.It’s convenient to carry around.
- 【High Quality After Sales Service】If you are not completely satisfied with Sun Will Heated thin gloves, We Will Replace It with a New One or Refund your Money back.If you have any further questions or any quality size problems ,Please contact us by email free. we will assist you ASAP within 24 hours .
The Sun Will heated gloves for women stand out because they are made from lycra. This means that they will literally “fit like a glove”. This gives you a level of comfort instead of fumbling around with baggy, bulky gloves. Lycra models are especially desirable in situations where you require accuracy and precision when doing something.
The gloves come in six sizes. The elements don’t reach the fingers – it’s centered in the middle of the glove on the backside of the hand. It uses a 7.4V 2,200 mAh Li-ion battery, which is included. The heating range is 115 to 150°F. With three heating levels, the battery life can last from a 2 to 6.5-hour window.
- Comes in a very nice magnetic box that’s great for gifts.
- Touchscreen capable – uses PU (polyurethane) on index fingertips.
- Fits true to size.
- Short battery life.
- Doesn’t have the best insulation.
Bottom Line: These are great product for people who like more slim-lined warm gloves with a tight fit that’s not restricting.
Snow Deer Heated Mittens
- 【Heating Elements Covers Back of hand & Whole Fingers】SNOW DEER Heated gloves upgraded to use far infrared fiber heating elements .It can be Stimulate your hand blood circulation. it is a perfect solution for those chilly winter nights and days.
- 【Upgraded Powerful Rechargeable Batteries & 3 Settings Temperature Controller】 SNOW DEER electric heating gloves Include pair of 7.4V 2200MAH rechargeable lithium polymer batteries. Heating Up to 2.5-6 Hours and full charge around 3-4 hours . Also it is with 3 heat setting controller for you adjust the temperature easily .
- 【With Touch Sensor on Thumb】SNOW DEER heated mittens upgraded to protruding strip touch sensor which is more sensitive. will work on any smart device . very convenience to use
- 【Wide Application】 It is inside gloves and outer mitten design. Used soft sheep leather on palm and water and wind resistant polyester on back of hand.It is perfect for outdoor sports, Like Skiing ,Skating, hunting,fishing,camping,hiking,snow activities,and even just having cold hands around the house due to poor circulation,arthritis,raynaud’s etc .
- 【One-Year Warranty】: SNOW DEER has been the leader in heating technology and has earned the trust of our customers by standing by the quality and performance of our products . All our products are warrantied for one year after purchase . Any problems ,Just contact us freely , we would reply within 24 hours.
Any type of leather gloves is great, but the Snow Deer Heated Mittens are made with sheep leather. Sheep leather has a soft, supple feel about it. Over time, the leather will continue to get even softer. This doesn’t mean they aren’t durable – after all, it’s still leather. You’ll just have to keep in mind that sheep leather is a little higher maintenance than cow leather.
The leather isn’t the only good part. It has an excellent heating element that stretches all the way to the fingertips. This model have three heat settings, and the temperature ranges from 100 to 150°F.
One hiccup we will mention – the battery is a 7.4V 2,200 mAh polymer battery (an alternative type of Li-ion battery). These batteries aren’t common, and they cost a bit more than the standard cobalt-oxide Li-ion battery. You may have a bit of trouble finding a replacement unless you go through the manufacturer.
- Sheep leather is naturally anti-microbial.
- Has a zipper pocket for storage (keys, cards, etc.).
- Cinches to your wrist with a drawstring and cuff.
- Uncommon battery.
- Red light when charging and a green light when done charging.
Bottom Line: If you like top of the line luxury material, these heated gloves are a great choice.
Savior Heated Gloves
Best Size Choices
- 【Water-Resistant, Windproof & Breathable】 Savior unisex heated motorcycle gloves are made of 70% polyester in the external layer, the internal part includes lightweight and Ultra-soft peal cotton, imported heat elements, and HIPORA waterproof layer, which ensure the electric gloves water-resistant, windproof and super comfortable wearing experience for you; This is the outerwear gloves, not liners
- 【【Battery Rechargeable & Intelligent Control】Electric heated gloves heat up your whole hand quickly in seconds with the far-infrared fiber heating elements covering the entire hand back and all the fingers till fingertips. It can offer help for poor blood circulation, Arthritis, Raynaud's; powered with 2pcs 7.4v 2200mah rechargeable batteries (included), the heated gloves can last up to 8 hours long. It is not hot enough to burn you, but it's hot enough to bring you comfort.
- 【Touchscreen in The Thumb & Index】2022's latest sensitive touch screen material on the heated cycling gloves index fingertip and thumb, you can freely type or browse websites without removing the heated ski gloves; The palms are printed with anti-slip silicone so you can hold your phone or grip other gear securely. You can wear them as Regular Running Driving Biking Riding Gloves on Cool days
- 【Thin Heated Cycling Gloves - Perfect for Outdoor Sports】The thin & flexible electric gloves for men and women are perfect for a variety of outdoor sports, especially ideal for Cold weather driving, running, cycling, hiking, camping, climbing, skating, snow skiing, snowboarding, ice fishing, hunting, cleaning snow, walking dogs, etc.
- 【Savior Service & Warranty】30-day money back/ free replacement, Savior offers different series of heated gloves and heated socks, please Visit the SAVIOR HEAT Store for more choices; if you need backup batteries, please search the Asin: B01H3FZMG6, USB charger: B08RMM86CV. Please do not hesitate to contact us via Email or click the “contact seller” button for any product problem or question, you will get a prompt reply within 24 hours, thanks.
The Savior Heated Gloves are pegged as a unisex product, so it makes sense that they would have so many size choices. There are seven sizes running from XS up to XXXL. According to many past customers, the sizes are closer to men’s sizes, so women should adjust down accordingly. Like the previous product, these are made of sheep leather, but only 40 percent. The rest is polyester.
The heating element in this model is slightly different from others. It heats the fingers and the sides of the Savior. This gives off a “surrounding” type of heat to keep the whole hand warm. It uses a typical 2,200 mAh Li-ion battery that offers a range of 2 to 5 hours of use depending on which of the three heat settings you choose. The temperature range is from 100 to 150°F.
- Touch screen compatible.
- Cinched wrists with a drawstring.
- Provides outstanding fingertip warmth.
- The on switch can be accidentally activated if they’re in a pocket or bag.
- The charger isn’t the best – may have to invest in another one.
Bottom Line: With these gloves, you don’t have to worry about finding your size since they have so many to choose from, and you can exchange them up to a year if the size isn’t right.
Seirus Heattouch Inferno
Overall Best Heated Gloves
- RECHARGEABLE HEATED LIGHTWEIGHT GLOVES – Exclusive Flexible Fusion heat panel provides for warmth at the touch of a button! 3 Heat Settings: LOW up to 6 hours, MEDIUM up to 4 hours, and HIGH up to 2 Hours
- SOUNDTOUCH TECHNOLOGY - Premium Full Grain Leather Shell with Leather Soundtouch Palm allows you to activate any touchscreen device without removing your gloves - Talk, Text, Surf, Swipe!
- WATERPROOF AND BREATHABLE - 150g Primaloft + 100g HeatLock Insulation with DryHand Insert is Waterproof and Breathable, keeping you warm and dry in wet, windy conditions
- KEEP THE COLD OUT - One-handed wrist and cuff cinch ensures a snug fit. The drawstring cord keeps the cold out
- PERFECT FOR WINTER OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES - Versatile Polartec gloves that are suitable for all cold weather outdoor activity
The Seirus Innovation 1098 heated gloves are the best of the best because of one thing – quality. Every single part of this product is superior to the rest in the list. The stitching, the fabric, the heating element – you name it, it’s top of the line.
For starters, the entire outer shell of the glove is made with a premium full-grain leather. The insulation layer is made with 150g Primaloft plus 100g HeatLock™ fabrics. They are both strong and waterproof. Finally, you have a liner, which is 100% polyester. The entire palm plus fingers can be used with any touch screen device.
The heating element is a Flexible Fusion™ heat panel that covers the entire back of the hand, including fingers. The heating panel also wraps around the fingers. Put that with a thin, 7.4V, 2,200 mAh battery, and you have the ultimate warming experience.
- Made from 100% premium leather.
- Cinched wrist with drawstring and cuff.
- Amazing craftsmanship – fabulous stitching.
- Available in men’s version and women’s version.
- People have reported having to replace the battery too soon.
Bottom Line: You can look at the Seirus Heattouch gloves as an investment because they are made for high-performance and long-lasting lifespan.
Best Choice for Women
- HIGH FUNCTIONALITY: Featuring a fitted construction, the heated gloves are made to provide maximum comfort. The dexterous gloves have an extended gauntlet design to provide maximum safety to the user.
- INTEGRATED HEATING SYSTEM: The battery heated gloves have strategically placed heating system along the fingers and thumbs. The Thinsulate insulation allows the heat to circulate throughout your hand for added warmth.
- TEMPERATURE SETTINGS: The rechargeable heated gloves have on-board touch-button temperature control technology and three heat settings – High (Red): 150°F - 2+ Hours, Medium (Blue): 130°F - 3+ Hours, and Low (Green): 110°F - 5+ Hours.
- HEAT AND COMFORT: The 5V battery operated gloves are ideal for all outdoor activities. These gloves can help improve blood circulation in hands and are suitable for people who suffer from poor bad circulation or stiff joints.
- BATTERY KIT INCLUDES: The electric gloves kit includes a pair of ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Gloves, two Rechargeable 5V 3000mAh batteries, and a 24 in. Dual Battery Charger kit.
The ActionHeat gloves were specifically designed for women, so the sizes run true to women’s sizes. This prevents you from having to deal with the awkwardness of unisex sizes. Even the cinched wrists with the cuff are a better fit for women’s wrists.
The ActionHeat are made of high-quality, heat-trapping material with a polyester lining. The material is both breathable and has great insulation. It has a great waterproof membrane made of Fantex so you can use it even when it’s wet outside.
The heating element in the product is placed along the edges of the fingers and palm to provide total warmth. With three temperature settings ranging from 105 to 145°F and a 5V, 3,000 mAh battery.
- Traps heat very well.
- Strong, durable material that resists tearing.
- Excellent construction.
- People have reported that the thumb can be a little too short.
- On button is large, so it’s easy to turn it on accidentally.
Bottom Line: These gloves are designed specifically for women, so you’ll have no problem finding your correct size if you’re a woman.
Last update on 2022-10-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API